Canopus again Marine Outfitting Discipline lead for large newbuilding project!
Canopus have again been offered by GVA to act as Discipline Lead within MO (Marine Outfitting) for a large newbuilding project. The work will comprise but is not limited to:
- Helideck Arrangement
- Towing and Supply Boat Arrangement
- Draught Marks Arrangement
- Obstruction Lights and Fog Signals Arrangement
- Arrangements of Water tight / Weather tight Doors and Hatches
- Arrangement of External/ Internal Ladders, Stairs and platforms
- Hatches and Manholes Arrangement
Canopus will plan, lead and execute above MO project tasks according to classification rules to ensure project deliverables are on time and to a high standard. The work will be carried out using AutoCAD and other software tools. Canopus will further plan and deliver MO documents such as Design Philosophies, Specifications etc.
GVA is the world leading marine and offshore design company for semi-submersibles and other floating units.